Having a good reputation for writing articles can higher your chances of being promoted to some of the higher ranks. To write a new article, click on your username on the right hand side in the top navigation bar. This will take you to a dropdown menu. Click on the third button labeled "New Article". You will be redirected to a new page where you can write and publish another quality article. Don't forget to add a title!
To like another user's article, simply press the blue thumb next to the article you want to like. You will be redirected to another page with only that article on the page. To unlike that article, press the blue thumb again.
There is also an award cash option where you can award posts you like some Pubby Cash. Click on the title of the post and click the link that says 'Click to Award'. Each click awards 10 Pubby Cash to the post as well as the author of the post.
- Violence: You may not threaten violence against an individual or a group of people. We also prohibit the glorification of violence.
- Child sexual exploitation: We have zero tolerance for child sexual exploitation.
- Abuse/harassment: You may not engage in the targeted harassment of someone, or incite other people to do so. This includes wishing or hoping that someone experiences physical harm.
- Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.
- Suicide or self-harm: You may not promote or encourage suicide or self-harm.
- Sensitive media, including graphic violence and adult content: You may not post media that is excessively gory or share violent or adult content within live video or in profile or header images. Media depicting sexual violence and/or assault is also not permitted.
- Illegal or certain regulated goods or services: You may not use our service for any unlawful purpose or in furtherance of illegal activities. This includes selling, buying, or facilitating transactions in illegal goods or services, as well as certain types of regulated goods or services.